Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Featured Seller - Princess Peony 05-18-10


Sparkklejar at Etsy, is a friend of ours. Her teen daughter is also a seller on Etsy. She sells under the name Princess Peony.

From Princess Peony's profile:

I sell paper reclaimed and repurposed creations, salvaged goodies, simple crafts, and destash items.

The money I earn from my etsy sales is applied to my color guard fees and dues. Thank You for supporting me!

I just learned how to make origami boxes and I hope you like them. I am just learning how to craft with paper and I think it's a fun and responsible way to make old damaged books have a happy ending.

Here are some great items offered by Princess Peony:


6 Cinderella Paper Heart Tags From Childrens Book Repurposed Pink Bows Ribbons

6 heart tags hand cut from an old Cinderella story book by disney.

Pink ribbon ties and small bows

Large size hearts approx. 4" by 4 1/2" at longest areas

I traced the inner book page heart by using a cookie cutter, and free cut a border around it. Border is acid free craft paper.


7 Repurposed Origami Favor Boxes With Lids Vintage Chilrens Atlas Book

I do not destroy or cut up good books

This vintage childrens picture atlas was out dated and missing pages.

Free from bad smells and made in a smoke free home

Repurposed into 7 origami boxes made from the pages

3 1/4" by 3 1/4" by approx 1 5/8" deep

Shipped usps priority with recycled foam blocks to prevent crushing during transit~please recycle.
-------------------------

Stop in and visit Princess Peony to see what she has created lately. While you are there, grab some great buys!

Be sure to also stop in and visit Sparkklejar for some great shabby chic products. Tell her Dakota sent you!

1 comment:

Please feel free to leave your comments about this article. Please keep it clean so we do not have to remove your comments.